Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Research and Development

As mentioned in the last post, I had plenty of time to think about my next project.  With the encouragement of my husband, I began to create more patterns to use with the classes and workshops that I teach.  My Inspiration Journal pattern combines basic quilt piecing techniques, the sewing machines decorative stitches, and free-motion quilting or machine embroidery (in a variety of formats) to complete the translucent applique.  
Inspiration Journals with translucent applique, each pattern contains PDF's and
all three machine embroidery designs in a variety of machine formats.


This project is great to introduce a variety of techniques that today's machines can do in one workshop! These featured patterns are currently available through Linda Bratten Creations.  Keep an eye out for more patterns and designs in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment