Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Rooster Creek Quilt Show

My how time flies, when you are busy!  This July, the Rooster Creek Quilt Guild and the Rooster Creek Quilt Shop hosted their second Rooster Creek Quilt Show.  There were over 700 attendees for the three day event.


I was excited to participate as a vendor and as a demonstrator. 

Trip around my booth!

I gave six one hour demonstrations through out the event. 


On Thursday I gave demonstrations on free-motion quilting using the domestic machine.  On Friday I gave two different presentations on the variety of mixed media that you can use in your sewing and quilting projects.  Then on Saturday I demonstrated the ins and outs of foundation paper piecing.



My team and I posted the live demonstrations in my Facebook group, Linda B Creative.  Feel free to join the group and catch up on the fun we had!

 

Also at this event I launched my new pattern line and adult coloring book, Sew Very Sketchy.  It combines my love of sewing with adult coloring books.  Feedback has been great, and I am excited to tell you more about them later.
Sew Very Sketchy Kaleidoscope Swirls Bag
Sew Very Sketchy Adult Coloring Book
Sew Very Sketchy Buttons, Beads and Baubles


It was great to meet new quilters and catch up with some dear friends at the event. They are already making plans for next years event.

A special shout out to my team of helpers that made everything go smoothly, Brett, Sheri, Brooke and Riley!  I could not have done it without you!

Dreaming of Quilt Shows, Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment