Monday, March 5, 2018

Happy National Embroidery Month



February is National Embroidery Month.  As part of the celebration, I am offering a free machine embroidery design, pictured above, in my Linda B Creative Facebook Group.

 


This is the companion group to my free monthly newsletter, Linda B Creative.


You can sign up for the newsletter on my website www.LindaBrattenCreations.com and just search for the group, Linda B Creative on Facebook, ask to join and answer the questions.

In the group you will also find a post that is giving away this free embroidery design for hand or machine.


There was a bunch happening in the month of February.  I also started this project, a class that I am calling, The Basics of Machine Embroidery--Or What I Wish I Knew Before I Bought My First Machine.



I am working on Module 1 and 2 which will be released in the Linda B Creative Facebook Group.  Do you need another reason to join in the fun???

See you over in the Linda B Creative Facebook Group, Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment